Mar 24, 2010

TRANSFORMERS

I was not eager to see this movie or the star, Shia LaBeouf. After the first hour, I was pleased with the movie and the star's performance. Thirty minutes later I rated this film three stars. Then the proverb about, " too much of a good thing," came into play. The movie seemed to run out of things to say and the fighting became redundant and over the top. The last 30 minutes didn't do anything to improve the film and was proof that, once started, it is difficult to end such a huge production. I am a senior citizen evaluating a movie for young people, but even my two grandkids, ANGELA and FRANKIE felt it ran too long.
It was good, but shorter would have been better.
********
COMMENTS FOR ETHEL TYUS -->>
Film technology for visual & sound effects is the star of Transformers.
The attempt at a plot is a courtesy for the parents & grandparents in the audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment